2 Years Warranty
Glamour Painting offers an exterior painting warranty that applies to customers that have chosen to use all recommended products and preparation techniques. The warranty covers peeling, blistering, chipping of the new paint film after application that is the result of detective workmanship.
Glamour Painting will repair any painted surfaces found to be defective due to poor workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date project completed.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Pay for all materials used to perform the repair.
- Make the property accessible to contractor, his employees, to perform the repairs.
What is Not Covered?
The cost of any materials or products needed to do warranty repairs if the paints or materials where not supplied by or approved by Glamour Painting.
The paint warranty is void for the following items.
- Paint defects caused by severe weather. (Hail, etc)
- Normal Wear and Tear.
- Abused of any painted or stained surface.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs etc.
- Water/moister or fire damage.
- Severe or excessive peeling of previous coatings. (Note: warranty does not apply to previously applied paint that may loosen later).
- Painted surface found to be defective or delaminating.
- Defects in the buildings design or construction.
- Surfaces made or containing galvanized metal surfaces.
- Paint damaged by plants, pets or wild life.
Glamour Painting providing warranty is to assure customers of our commitment to workmanship quality. While other painting companies may mention these things, we put them in writing.