2 Years Warranty
Exterior Painting Warranty
Glamour Painting offers an exterior painting warranty that applies to customers that have chosen to use all recommended products and preparation techniques. The warranty covers peeling, blistering, chipping of the new paint film after application that is the result of defective workmanship.
Glamour Painting will repair any painted surfaces found to be defective due to poor workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date project completed.
The cost of any materials or products needed to do warranty repairs if the paints or materials were not supplied by or approved by Glamour Painting.
Glamour Painting providing warranty is to assure customers of our commitment to workmanship quality. While other painting companies may mention these things, we put them in writing.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Make the property accessible to the contractor, his employees, to perform the repairs.
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Retain a copy of your canceled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Pay for all materials used to perform the repair.
The paint warranty is void for the following items:
- Defects caused by severe weather. (Hail, etc)
- Normal Wear and Tear.
- Abused by any painted or stained surface.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs etc.
- Water/moister or fire damage.
- Severe or excessive peeling of previous coatings. (Note: warranty does not apply to previously applied paint that may loosen later).
- Painted surface found to be defective or delaminating.
- Defects in the design or construction of the building.
- Surfaces made or containing galvanized metal surfaces.
- Paint damaged by plants, pets or wildlife.